Here's where I share my (mostly) real food and seasonal menu plan with you for breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners. I've included recipe links where I have them, so feel free to peruse my plans for your own meal-time inspiration.
I keep track of what food we have in the house with a Google Drive spreadsheet, which I can check from my phone or computer. This spreadsheet is an invaluable resource menu planning, as it ensures I use the food we already have before buying more. Food gets used when it's fresher, we don't waste as much food and we save money.
- Week 1: Getting back into the groove of menu planning.
- Week 2: A kitchen stocktake clarifies what food we have in the house which makes menu planning a whole lot easier.
- Week 3: Loving menu planning for how organised it makes me feel.
- Week 4: A wonderful girl's 2nd birthday party.
- Week 5: Using older pantry staples.
- Week 6: Remembering prep work.
- Week 7: Remembering to eat during busy times.
- Week 8: Lots to factor in to this week's menu plan.
- Week 9: Keeping it simple.
- Week 10: A Trim Healthy Mama approach.