Wanna see what I mean?
|Chargrilled capsicum and chickpea hamburger.|
- The recipe for Chargrilled Capsicum and Chickpea Burgers is posted here.
- My menu plan from the first time we tried this recipe is posted here.
- The Destitute Gourmet recipe book I discovered the recipe in is reviewed here.
- The recipe for the buns I used tonight is posted here.
- My technique for chargrilling and freezing the capsicum I used tonight is posted here.
- The chickpeas I used in the patty recipe were first soaked, cooked and frozen as described in this post.
- The mung bean sprouts I threw onto tonight's burgers for extra nutrition and greenery were sprouted last week and my technique posted here.
- The spinach I used in these burgers is the from the same set of plants I put into my newly built raised garden way back in November - as posted here.
- My article about how to cook spinach to reduce the oxalic acid in it is posted here.
- Thanks to your comments, I've added in one more link I forgot about - Jessica's research which suggests that eating raw spinach is OK after all.