Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions and founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation, is coming here next month to speak about nourishing traditional diets.
She's going to give three hour presentations in Invercargill, Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland, Havelock North, Hastings and Hamilton between 25 March and 4 April.
In her presentations, Sally will talk about:
- The pioneering work of Dr. Weston A. Price
- Healing properties of traditional soups and stock
- Curative value of enzyme-rich and lacto-fermented foods
- Safety and health-giving benefits of raw whole milk
- Health-promoting benefits of saturated fats
- Dangers of modern vegetable oils
- Dangers of modern soy foods
- Myths and truths about real whole foods
- Practical steps to shift you and your family's diet for the better and more crucial info for anyone on a healing path through nutrition
On the night, you will also have access to things like:
- A Weston A. Price Foundation membership table
- Information about your local Weston A. Price Foundation chapter
- Where to find good food in your area
- WAPF-friendly practitioners table
- Sales of Nourishing Traditions and other books or resources
- Sales of WAPF-friendly foods
- Free samples of WAPF-friendly foods
- Tea & coffee
I'll be attending her Wellington presentation on Thursday 29 March, if anyone wants to come and say hello to me there.